Friday, November 20, 2009

Oh MY My my m................

Hi,

I am shocked to hear this, really fascinating.
while i watched a program in a tv channel whose topic was aliens..........
everything was fine, but for the first time in my life i heard a question from them. They raised a question R ALIENS, GOD'S?
They were saying we heard that Gods came to earth to give Boon's to their devotes travelling all the way from skies and may be even today they are coming to earth and as the technology is improved we rare considering them as ET's.
Imagine what was my situation.
Hey is that true! Are Gods now'a days considered as ET's?
Ooh my God
oops!!!!!!
Ooh my my my my..................

2 comments:

  1. christians created their God in the image of man (and said it has been in reverse; GOD created man in his image). hindus see God in monkeys and elephants and almost every living being that roamed this earth..well except dinosaurs of course.... but I guess we were not using our brain during the jurassic or triassic period or probably only our ape uncles saw them!! one thing we need to understant is that we WERE, ARE and WILL BE be forever in need of some CONFIRMATION and CONSOLATION that we are not alone in this universe.. that need triggers the concept of extra terrestrial beings and GODS!!!!!!!!

    so man, this is what I think of Aliens and Gods..

    and you say there is a possibility that alien beings were mistaken for gods; well it is possible but we can accept it only as a possibility.

    ReplyDelete